1. PRIVACY STATEMENT: Your Personal information is SECURE with us. We do NOT sell or rent out our customer databases.
2. WARRANTY ON PARTS: All parts are warranted by the respective manufacturer for generally 1 year, unlimited mileage, normal “Wear & Tear” excepted. Items that do normally wear: brake rotors, pads, filters, etc., are covered for product defect. There are NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL GOODS ARE SOLD AND DELIVERED AS IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
Levine Auto and Truck Parts makes NO representation or promise with respect to the quality or the anticipated performance of this equipment. Further, Levine Auto and Truck Parts shall NOT be responsible for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages, or costs incurred of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the costs incurred directly or indirectly in relation to goods sold by Levine Auto and Truck Parts.
3. What happens if I order the WRONG PART?: If you order the wrong part it, will be your obligation to call or email us to obtain a Return Authorization # to return/exchange the part. There is a 15% restocking fee, plus you are responsible for return shipping costs.
DO NOT RETURN PARTS WITHOUT RMA#. They will be refused. There is a 30 day time limit on returns. After 30 days all sales are final. All parts MUST be returned in the same original box as received. NO RETURNS on any Electrical component or SPECIAL ORDER items for ANY REASON.
4. What happens if I order the RIGHT part, but am shipped the WRONG part?: If we error…..we “Eat it”. Kindly call our Toll-Free 800 number – we will promptly correct the mistake and reship the correct part at no additional cost to you. We will need you to return the incorrect part using the required RMA# provided when calling. If you ship the parts back at your expense we will reimburse those costs, OR we may issue a CALL-TAG to return…….our option.
5. What is a “CORE” Charge?: A CORE Deposit is usually added to a rebuilt or re-manufactured product. This Deposit is generally added to Alternators, Starters, Power Steering pumps, Driveshafts etc. The respective rebuilders ADD this charge to insure that they receive the part back to continue the process of rebuilding it. We ADD the core charge to products so designated on our catalog. It works like this………….We send you the part and ADD the CORE Deposit to your bill. You install the part remembering to keep the original box it came in… (VERY IMPORTANT) Then you “Return” the Core after receiving a CORE RETURN AUTHORIZATION by calling our Toll Free 800 #. Always have your purchase date and original invoice number ready when calling. Return the CORE at your expense to the address we provide you. Cores must be assembled and rebuildable to receive core credit.
6. What happens if I simply decide I do not want the parts I ordered?: No problem. get the part back to us in it’s original package in a resellable new condition for a refund.